Skadi Forum

Skadi Forum (https://forums.skadi.info/index.php)
-   Rules, Announcements & Support (https://forums.skadi.info/forumdisplay.php?f=61)
-   -   Forum Back (https://forums.skadi.info/showthread.php?t=149960)

Aeternitas Sunday, June 3rd, 2012 04:20 PM

Forum Back

Due to technical difficulties we have unfortunately lost the data from the last cca. 2 weeks. This includes both threads/posts and related but also new registrations. So if you registered an account on/after the 21st of May you will need to re-register. We are sorry for the inconvenience, unfortunately there was no other way. Our host sat for days trying to fix the problem.

Also, we upgraded to 3.6.12 patch level 2 so some modifications like thread of the day won't work anymore. We may get back to this at a later time.

Thanks for our members' understanding and patience.

A.

Olavss°nn Sunday, June 3rd, 2012 04:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aeternitas (Post 1172721)
Due to technical difficulties we have unfortunately lost the data from the last cca. 2 weeks. This includes both threads/posts and related but also new registrations.

Well, then I guess it's good that I haven't been posting much on Skadi the last weeks. ;)

Mrs vonTrep Sunday, June 3rd, 2012 05:07 PM

And now it seems to work fine, this far at least. Thanks to those who worked hard to get Skadi back up again. :bow

Florian Geyer Sunday, June 3rd, 2012 06:17 PM

Welcome Back Skadi!

I just wanted to say a big thank you to those involved in getting Skadi back online. I don't post much these days but I'm a regular lurker nonetheless. I've been following recent events through the posts on Twitter from Anonymous and 4Chan and was quite worried about personal info they may have gained. At one point I thought that maybe Skadi was gone for good.

Anyways, glad to see you back! :thumbup

velvet Sunday, June 3rd, 2012 06:20 PM

Nice to see Skadi back up and running. :thumbup

The Hungry Hun Sunday, June 3rd, 2012 06:25 PM

I am happy that Skadi is back, but now I'm just scared because the fact that it went down and has been just tells me some masons are watching this site. I remember the day after or so I posted about freemasons controlling Alex Jones, the forums go down. Oh yeah, and everyone missed that it was birthday yesterday :~(

Thorbrand Sunday, June 3rd, 2012 06:38 PM

Well, happy birthday!

As this was the second time the forum was 'dead' in a few weeks I thought it was a 'cyber-attack' (paranoid). But it left a hole in my life as somewhere to visit each day! Great to see it back.

velvet Sunday, June 3rd, 2012 06:51 PM

No need to get paranoid, Hun :D
Just a database breakdown, that can happen and it doesnt need a reason to do so.

Happy belated Birthday anyway ;)

Bearkinder Sunday, June 3rd, 2012 06:53 PM

Glad to see the forum back.

I was having withdrawals.

Hermˇ­r Sunday, June 3rd, 2012 07:19 PM

I'm glad it's back, for the last two weeks I've had to make do with the Apricity :|