Skadi Forum

Welcome to Skadi Forum, the largest Germanic online community forum where you can join over 45,000 members from around the world discussing all things of concern to you. To gain full access to Skadi Forum you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:
  • Participate in over 100 topic forums and browse from over 800,000 posts.
  • Communicate privately with other members from around the world.
  • Post your own images and documents or access from over 70,000 files.
  • Gain access to special insider forums not available to guests.
All this and much more is available to you absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support. If you have questions about the permissible content, please read the Skadi Forum disclaimer and the Skadi Forum rules.

Go Back   Skadi Forum > > Economics, Business & Finance
Register FAQ Rules Donate Arcade Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Economics, Business & Finance Economic matters, political economy, goods and services. Learn financial intelligence, build and protect your assets against crashes, governments, devaluation or inflation.

The Science of Getting Rich

Old Saturday, January 31st, 2009   #41
euroamerican

Ethnicity: German
Subrace: Don't know
State: California
Family: In a steady relationship
Politics: Independent
Religion: Asatru
euroamerican has earned the respect of peers.

Money is a tool

Money is a tool. It is a very useful tool to further one's aims. However, in our modern world, esp in the USA, money has become an end in itself. In the absence of a real spiritual focus, money becomes the source for feelings of security, protection, status, prestige, etc. The modern hyper-capitalist world has created a culture of consumers, not citizens. Consumers know the price of everything, and the value of nothing. The ruling powers want that. However, it is a mistake to disdain money and wealth in reaction to the consumer society. It is better to find a positive and constructive way to earn a good living, and then to support the building up of a new folk culture. It takes money to buy land, build houses, start businesses, raise kids etc. It takes money to support organizations that fight for a better world.
Money is a tool. It's a good tool to have. It doesn't make you any better or wose. It simply gives you more options.
You can't really get money, i.e. use the tool of money, if you have a negative attitude towards it. I did that for years. It was good as a purification process. I had to get the virus of materialism out of my system. Now I see money as a useful tool. I intend to have this tool, and to use it.
euroamerican is offline Quote this post in a PM   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to euroamerican For This Useful Post:
Old Thursday, April 6th, 2017   #42
saxonbrit

Ethnicity: english/northern irish
Ancestry: england/northern ireland
State: Texas
Family: Single adult
Politics: libertarian
Religion: christian
saxonbrit has earned the respect of peers.

Smile

Germanics are entitled to money IMO. So sick of reverse discrimination, affirmative action, and all the other bs against whites. We're not moving over for anybody. Why should we? We built the civilized world. That is a fact. Everybody around the world wants to move to Germanic countries.
saxonbrit is offline Quote this post in a PM   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to saxonbrit For This Useful Post: