Skadi Forum

Welcome to Skadi Forum, the largest Germanic online community forum where you can join over 45,000 members from around the world discussing all things of concern to you. To gain full access to Skadi Forum you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:
  • Participate in over 100 topic forums and browse from over 800,000 posts.
  • Communicate privately with other members from around the world.
  • Post your own images and documents or access from over 70,000 files.
  • Gain access to special insider forums not available to guests.
All this and much more is available to you absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support. If you have questions about the permissible content, please read the Skadi Forum disclaimer and the Skadi Forum rules.

Go Back   Skadi Forum > > Germanic Heathenry > Heathen Literature
Register FAQ Rules Donate Arcade Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Heathen Literature Discussion of modern literary works from various Heathen authors and scholars relating to integral Germanic Heathen culture, spirituality, mythology, and history; discussion of published Heathen thought, history, and opinion.

"Sorcery and Religion in Ancient Scandinavia" by Varg Vikernes

Old Sunday, January 29th, 2012   #41
Volkwin

Ethnicity: Fälish
Ancestry: Frankish
Volkwin 's reputation has not travelled afar.

Quote:
"I never was a nazi or aheathen"
Quoted from Vikernes' "Reality Time" article, from the late 90'ies:

"So, whom are YOU going to listen to? What Hitler, Bormann, Nietzsche, Himmler, Goebbels, Hess and not least what our Pagan forefathers said? Or are you going to listen to what some degenerate American "Christian-Identist" tells you?"

"How dare you call Adolf Hitler an "Israelite"? How dare you spit on my culture, my people, my race and everything I love and cherish like that?"

"It starts with their symbolical murder of Aryan children - which they call baptism. This is a ritual murder of the Aryan soul, they symbolically drown the Pagan man and bring him back to life as an Artificial Jew, by "shouting out" the name of the Jewish soul that is to replace the Aryan one. First they destroy our Aryan soul, with Christianity, and then they use this to destroy our Aryan blood - as the resistance to this genocide has been broken down by the murder of our Aryan souls! So wake up my friends! Wake up from the Jewish sleep and reclaim Your Aryan souls, by hailing Wuotan! ! Fight for the truth, like our forefathers did, like the Third Reich did! Like WE do! Wake up brothers and sisters, wake up and follow the call of Wuotan! Follow the voice of your blood, and of your heart! It will not lie to you! Heil Wuotan!"
Volkwin is offline Quote this post in a PM   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Volkwin For This Useful Post:
Old Monday, January 30th, 2012   #42
Irmingot

Ethnicity: Swedish
Ancestry: Scandinavian
Subrace: Nordid
Family: In a steady relationship
Politics: None
Religion: Heathen
Irmingot has earned the respect of peers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kauz R. Waldher View Post
"Additional info: the "Satanist terrorists" (or the "activists" of the inner circle) was right from the start diverse in beliefs, with Euronymous the religious Satanists clashing heavily with Varg, who took Satan literally (Satan= enemy, adversary) and equalling him with Odin, because this is what the christian church did, making our gods "Satan" or "enemy of (their) god".

I kind of agree here. I have also related to Odhinn to "Lucifer", not Satan. Satan is gay. Lucifer could very well represent Odhinn, if you think of who "he" is and what "he" represents. A raging primal force, bearing light and wisdom. It's one the of the very few ways that one can acknowledge the existence of yahweh and Wotan at the same. Think about it. Either yahweh doesn't exist, never did ... or he/it does and Wotan is his enemy. Which would make Wotan in fact "Lucifer". If you read what Lucifer is/represents you may see the correlation. I don't doubt the existence of yahweh. I just wage war against him.
I don't know why you try to support Varg's lies? From the start, it was nothing but good ol´ Satan for Vikernes. After a while, he started with this "Odin as Norse Satan" thing, and later on - it was all Odin, just to end with "religion is ignorance and for stupid people".
I was into the Scandinavian "black metal movement" from like 1992-1993 and onwards, and read the almost daily articles in Swedish and Norwegian newspapers. When the spotlight finally fell on Vikernes, it was nothing but Satan that came out of his mouth. This whole "I-saw-Odin-as-Norse-Satan-I-was-never-a-Satanist"-thing, is just another post-construction of his, to fit his agenda. Today it's the "I have never been a Nazi, and have never ever had anything to do with such groups" thing he tries to pull off.

EDIT: Excuse me if the tone was a little harsh and hostile there, I simply meant that there's no use in trying to "split hairs" and see if he is right in any Odin/Satan correlation, because he is maybe right about that - but as stated, that is a post-construction, to cover up something he was obviously ashamed of. Just like the "I have never been a nazi"-thing is today.
Irmingot is offline Quote this post in a PM   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Irmingot For This Useful Post: