Skadi Forum

Welcome to Skadi Forum, the largest Germanic online community forum where you can join over 45,000 members from around the world discussing all things of concern to you. To gain full access to Skadi Forum you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:
  • Participate in over 100 topic forums and browse from over 800,000 posts.
  • Communicate privately with other members from around the world.
  • Post your own images and documents or access from over 70,000 files.
  • Gain access to special insider forums not available to guests.
All this and much more is available to you absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support. If you have questions about the permissible content, please read the Skadi Forum disclaimer and the Skadi Forum rules.

Go Back   Skadi Forum > > Politics & Geopolitics > Immigration & Race Relations
Register FAQ Rules Donate Arcade Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Immigration & Race Relations Discussion regarding multiculturalism & diversity, as well as the effects and realities of globalization. Covering articles on immigration & crime - and discussing possible solutions.

Why So-called Nationalists Want Muslims to Stop Wearing Islamic Garb

Old Sunday, April 16th, 2017   #11
Mrs vonTrep
Like nobody else
„Friend of Germanics”
Skadi Funding Member

Ethnicity: Swedish
Ancestry: Swedish and Danish
Subrace: Nordid-Borreby
State: California
Zodiac Sign: Leo
Family: Married
Politics: NS
Religion: NS
Mrs vonTrep 's wisdom is legendary.Mrs vonTrep 's wisdom is legendary.Mrs vonTrep 's wisdom is legendary.Mrs vonTrep 's wisdom is legendary.Mrs vonTrep 's wisdom is legendary.Mrs vonTrep 's wisdom is legendary.Mrs vonTrep 's wisdom is legendary.Mrs vonTrep 's wisdom is legendary.Mrs vonTrep 's wisdom is legendary.Mrs vonTrep 's wisdom is legendary.Mrs vonTrep 's wisdom is legendary.

The more they keep of their own culture, the more they will stand out and differ from us. It's perfect.

The more they are like us, the easier they will be accepted by the big masses, the more they will be assimilated, the harder it will get to get rid of them when that day comes.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mrs vonTrep For This Useful Post:
Old Sunday, April 16th, 2017   #12
Sigurd
Herþra
„Friend of Germanics”
Skadi Funding Member

Ethnicity: German
Ancestry: Bavarii, Saxones, Suebi, Alamanni
Subrace: Borreby + Atlantonordoid
Zodiac Sign: Libra
Family: In a steady relationship
Politics: Natural Order.
Religion: Odinist
Sigurd is a deity.Sigurd is a deity.Sigurd is a deity.Sigurd is a deity.Sigurd is a deity.Sigurd is a deity.Sigurd is a deity.Sigurd is a deity.Sigurd is a deity.Sigurd is a deity.Sigurd is a deity.

Skadi Award: Being the most prestigious award on Skadi Forum, the Skadi Award is bestowed upon those who, being outstanding contributors of particular importance, have been long standing supporters of Skadi Forum and its community, in good and in bad times. - Issue reason: Excellent, original and thought-provoking contributions over a period of several years; outstanding performance as a moderator and active participation in the Staff Forum; repeated defense of Skadi and its staff on Skadi Forum and on other sites. 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs vonTrep View Post
The more they keep of their own culture, the more they will stand out and differ from us. It's perfect.
I used to cite this argument as well, but this was before the demographic problem began to shift against our favour. Nowadays, it depends on the situation, and I'd say there's an urban/rural divide on this. In most countryside villages our culture is naturally the Leitkultur by quantity alone and as such it's not a problem if they keep more of their own culture, because they'll stick out more that way and don't do to our villages what they've done to our cities.

Naturally, the more they stick out, the more it'll be an "us vs. them" feeling, but we're beyond this stage in most larger conurbations beyond let's say 10,000 inhabitants. In cities we now have primary school classes that are 85% foreigners and 15% indigenous kids. In such a case it'd be ideal if they had less of their culture, for less poisonous influence upon our children, because the fact we're supposed to be "masters of our own house" is no longer so clear there. We must actively seek segregation there, not passively as you suggest.

So if we don't want to give up our towns and cities indefinitely, we must stop to let them unfold their culture freely, because they're now at the point where it's becoming predominant amongst the youth. As such, we need a mixture of keeping both a pronounced differentiating line whilst at the same time finding a Leitkultur type of arrangement where contact is momentarily inevitable.

Quote:
The more they are like us, the easier they will be accepted by the big masses, the more they will be assimilated, the harder it will get to get rid of them when that day comes.
I think, by and at large, we're over this "accepted by the big masses" thing. The fact that they're becoming a larger demographic portion for one, and the 'migration crisis' for another has awoken people somewhat, and I think they might be able to pick apart who belongs and who doesn't a lot easier than was the case some years ago.

Like five or ten years ago people would always start their sentences with "I'm not a racist, but..." and nowadays the same people will say "They call me a racist, but I don't care. I'm just a common sense guy." --- I think this will intensify throughout time. And as far as the attempts to assimilate are concerned: I staunchly believe that assimiliation is only possible between culturally and biologically proximate nations, as such whilst we might end up having to assimilate the odd non-Germanic European, we'll always be able to tell horse and donkey apart, and thus Turks will always be Turks.

The part where they'll cease to differentiate between "good" and "bad" racially alien foreigners won't arrive until the day SHTF, but at least I hear there's an increasing amount of people who also draw conscious lines there. Like some years ago it'd have been impossible to suggest to people that if they don't want Turks here they should stop eating at Kebab places, and when I did mention this was what I did, I got the blank stare. Nowadays it's becoming much more commonplace for people to refuse to support such establishments blanket.

(Heimdalls Wacht, In kalte Schatten versunken, stanzas 4-6)
Sigurd is offline Quote this post in a PM   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Sigurd For This Useful Post:
Old Tuesday, April 18th, 2017   #13
Sasa

Ethnicity: European Australian
Ancestry: Macedonia, Bulgaria
Subrace: Norid+CM
Y-DNA: I2a1b
Family: Married parent
Politics: Ethnocracy
Sasa has earned the respect of peers.

White Muslims should stop wearing the garb. In fact they should stop being muslims all together.