Tuesday, November 9th, 2004
Books won't stay banned, ideas won't go to jail
„Friend of Germanics”
Skadi Funding Member
Join Date: Apr 2004
Personality: INTJ (The Mastermind)
Family: In a steady relationship
Politics: Reason, Freedom, Justice
Religion: Truth, Greatness, Beauty
Rules and Guidelines for Username Changes
- Username change requests shall only be granted to Regular and Funding Members. )* Exempt from this rule are members whose usernames are violations of Skadi's signup rules.
- Members are entitled to 3 username changes in total. )* Changing usernames back also counts as a change.
- Username length must not exceed 17 characters.
- Usernames must be in accordance with Skadi Rules # 22 (no political acronyms), # 23 (nick formatting) and # 24 (no offending, obscene or any other tasteless usernames, as determined by Senior Staff).
- Username change requests must include the members' current username. Thus, requests must be posted in a form similar to the following:
Please change my name from [old username] to [new username].
- Members shall have their usertitle changed to "aka [old username here]" for about a month's time. This is a measure taken in order to avoid confusion coming from other members, and especially from Staff, to whom a history of your behaviour on this forum can be crucially important.
Any requests that do not confirm with these requirements shall not be granted.
- You may consider to search the Members List, in order to make sure that your desired username is available. N.B. The members list does not include those with less than 15 posts. So if you search for your desired username and it does not come up in the results, it does not necessarily mean that it's not taken (by a Newbie). In such cases of course we will let you know if it's unavailable.