Skadi Forum

Welcome to Skadi Forum, the largest Germanic online community forum where you can join over 45,000 members from around the world discussing all things of concern to you. To gain full access to Skadi Forum you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:
  • Participate in over 100 topic forums and browse from over 800,000 posts.
  • Communicate privately with other members from around the world.
  • Post your own images and documents or access from over 70,000 files.
  • Gain access to special insider forums not available to guests.
All this and much more is available to you absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support. If you have questions about the permissible content, please read the Skadi Forum disclaimer and the Skadi Forum rules.

Go Back   Skadi Forum > Skadi Forum: Germanic Online Community > Rules, Announcements & Support
Register FAQ Rules Donate Arcade Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Rules, Announcements & Support Forum rules, news & announcements. If you need any help, have an error report, or want to make positive suggestions on improving Skadi Forum, please be so kind as to let us know.

Everything About Reputation Points

Old Saturday, August 6th, 2016   #191
Out of Germania
Funding Member
„Friend of Germanics”
Skadi Funding Member

Ethnicity: German
Out of Germania is a deity.Out of Germania is a deity.Out of Germania is a deity.Out of Germania is a deity.Out of Germania is a deity.Out of Germania is a deity.Out of Germania is a deity.Out of Germania is a deity.Out of Germania is a deity.Out of Germania is a deity.Out of Germania is a deity.

Exclamation

There should definitely be some update of the reputation system. Like more categories added or switching the reputation power off and leaving it to one point per reputation is a good idea too. Most longterm members have over 5000 reputation points.

I don't know about replacing top posters with top reputation. There's already top thanks and I think that's a better indicator of quality than reputation points.

Thanks is quicker and easier to give away than reputation; you don't have to write a message. Since it's handy I think more people use thanks for a post than reputation. Just look at the average post with 5-10 thanks. I wonder if just as many people gave it reputation points. Does the administration have some statistics on that?

Reputation is often used for short messaging because it's quicker than a PM.
Out of Germania is offline Quote this post in a PM   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Out of Germania For This Useful Post:
Old Thursday, August 11th, 2016   #192
+Suomut+
„Friend of Germanics”
Skadi Funding Member

Ethnicity: .
Religion: +
+Suomut+ 's wisdom is legendary.+Suomut+ 's wisdom is legendary.+Suomut+ 's wisdom is legendary.+Suomut+ 's wisdom is legendary.+Suomut+ 's wisdom is legendary.+Suomut+ 's wisdom is legendary.+Suomut+ 's wisdom is legendary.+Suomut+ 's wisdom is legendary.+Suomut+ 's wisdom is legendary.+Suomut+ 's wisdom is legendary.+Suomut+ 's wisdom is legendary.

Grin ...BAD!! Skadite *Dedication!* Post ;)

I have several replies to several points made above forthcoming; in the mean time ...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Huginn ok Muninn View Post

User is cursed and despised by his own people... -999999
...the below is *DEDICATED!* to all you a-hole Skadites of ILL-REPUTE!!! 'out there!' (hahaha ):...---v
...y'all know who y'all are!!...f.- y'all! <--...just felt like injecting some humour herein. I really do like this song ; and one 'Freedy Johnston' is really one Frederic John Fatzer ( Wiki.-bio here ), who is dare I suggest/say Deutsch-American (perchance with an Anglicized surname)? I write/say this also esp. given where he's from in America (Kansas).

Last edited by +Suomut+ : Thursday, August 11th, 2016 at 01:04 PM. Reason: ...correction.
+Suomut+ is offline Quote this post in a PM   Reply With Quote