Skadi Forum

Welcome to Skadi Forum, the largest Germanic online community forum where you can join over 45,000 members from around the world discussing all things of concern to you. To gain full access to Skadi Forum you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:
  • Participate in over 100 topic forums and browse from over 800,000 posts.
  • Communicate privately with other members from around the world.
  • Post your own images and documents or access from over 70,000 files.
  • Gain access to special insider forums not available to guests.
All this and much more is available to you absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support. If you have questions about the permissible content, please read the Skadi Forum disclaimer and the Skadi Forum rules.

Go Back   Skadi Forum > Skadi Forum: Germanic Online Community > Rules, Announcements & Support
Register FAQ Rules Donate Arcade Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Rules, Announcements & Support Forum rules, news & announcements. If you need any help, have an error report, or want to make positive suggestions on improving Skadi Forum, please be so kind as to let us know.

Is Google Suppressing Skadi?

Old Sunday, October 23rd, 2016   #11
Out of Germania
Funding Member
„Friend of Germanics”
Skadi Funding Member

Ethnicity: German
Out of Germania is a deity.Out of Germania is a deity.Out of Germania is a deity.Out of Germania is a deity.Out of Germania is a deity.Out of Germania is a deity.Out of Germania is a deity.Out of Germania is a deity.Out of Germania is a deity.Out of Germania is a deity.Out of Germania is a deity.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Primus View Post
What was the problem?
Google apparently removed the link to Skadi when it was spammed, now it's apparently spidered again.

Quote:
(((guests)))
Well it's somewhat baffling to me, so few members and registrations compared to so many guests. Is there a way to determine where they come from, whether they're humans or bots etc.?
Out of Germania is offline Quote this post in a PM   Reply With Quote
Old Wednesday, October 26th, 2016   #12
Tripredacus

Ancestry: Germany. Poland, Italy
Subrace: Don't know
State: New York
Personality: ENTJ (The Commander)
Family: Single adult
Politics: Fascism, Nationalism
Religion: I Am
Tripredacus is noble of speech.Tripredacus is noble of speech.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Out of Germania View Post
Well it's somewhat baffling to me, so few members and registrations compared to so many guests. Is there a way to determine where they come from, whether they're humans or bots etc.?
Most forums will allow an admin to see the guest's IP address. It is not always very helpful, but can lead to some interesting discoveries. So far no forums I have admin on will show anything more helpful, such as User Agents.
Old Tuesday, November 1st, 2016   #13
Sigurd
Herþra
„Friend of Germanics”
Skadi Funding Member

Ancestry: Bavarii, Saxones, Suebi, Alamanni
Subrace: Borreby + Atlantonordoid
Zodiac Sign: Libra
Family: Engaged
Politics: Natural Order.
Religion: Odinist
Sigurd is a deity.Sigurd is a deity.Sigurd is a deity.Sigurd is a deity.Sigurd is a deity.Sigurd is a deity.Sigurd is a deity.Sigurd is a deity.Sigurd is a deity.Sigurd is a deity.Sigurd is a deity.

Skadi Award: Being the most prestigious award on Skadi Forum, the Skadi Award is bestowed upon those who, being outstanding contributors of particular importance, have been long standing supporters of Skadi Forum and its community, in good and in bad times. - Issue reason: Excellent, original and thought-provoking contributions over a period of several years; outstanding performance as a moderator and active participation in the Staff Forum; repeated defense of Skadi and its staff on Skadi Forum and on other sites. 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tripredacus View Post
Most forums will allow an admin to see the guest's IP address. It is not always very helpful, but can lead to some interesting discoveries. So far no forums I have admin on will show anything more helpful, such as User Agents.
Besides this, Skadi Forum is very concerned with Users' privacy, holding the safeguarding of its members' private affairs at higher esteem than most forums running on the same software.

As such, IP addresses are not routinely logged + the only two IPs Senior Staff will be able to view are registration IP, and current IP whilst logged in. These are standard settings in vBulletin and cannot be further suppressed.

The high number of guests is common to many vBulletin forums, IMHO it's typically fewer than that, but the system might count IPs and doesn't so much cater for the same guest browsing with an (alternating) dynamic IP several times during the same day.

So, guest traffic =/= unique guest traffic.

(Heimdalls Wacht, In kalte Schatten versunken, stanzas 4-6)
Sigurd is offline Quote this post in a PM   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Sigurd For This Useful Post:
Old Tuesday, November 8th, 2016   #14
Sasa
Account Inactive

Ethnicity: European Australian
Ancestry: Macedonia, Bulgaria
Subrace: Norid+CM
Y-DNA: I2a1b
Family: Married parent
Politics: Ethnocracy
Sasa has earned the respect of peers.

Is Google Suppressing Skadi?

I just hope Skadi does not go the way of The Apricity. That forum has degenerated into a cesspool, as I'm sure some of you would know.
Sasa is offline Quote this post in a PM   Reply With Quote
Old Tuesday, November 8th, 2016   #15
North Vinlander

Ethnicity: Anglo-Canadian
Subrace: Nordid
Politics: Ethnic Nationalism
North Vinlander is noble of speech.North Vinlander is noble of speech.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasa View Post
I just hope Skadi does not go the way of The Apricity. That forum has degenerated into a cesspool, as I'm sure some of you would know.
They allow Jews and gypsies to post there. I remember visiting that site years ago and it was nothing like this one ideologically or racially.
North Vinlander is offline Quote this post in a PM   Reply With Quote
Old Tuesday, November 8th, 2016   #16
Sasa
Account Inactive

Ethnicity: European Australian
Ancestry: Macedonia, Bulgaria
Subrace: Norid+CM
Y-DNA: I2a1b
Family: Married parent
Politics: Ethnocracy
Sasa has earned the respect of peers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by North Vinlander View Post
They allow Jews and gypsies to post there. I remember visiting that site years ago and it was nothing like this one ideologically or racially.
Yes, very true, let's keep it that way. The Apricity has degenerated even more since your last visit, with Africans, MENA peoples and various Latin American mulattoes posting there - some even becoming Mods!
Sasa is offline Quote this post in a PM   Reply With Quote
Old Wednesday, November 9th, 2016   #17
Wulfaz
Holiness is in right action, and courage on behalf of those who cannot defend themselves.
„Friend of Germanics”
Skadi Funding Member

Wulfaz is considered wise by the elders.Wulfaz is considered wise by the elders.Wulfaz is considered wise by the elders.Wulfaz is considered wise by the elders.Wulfaz is considered wise by the elders.Wulfaz is considered wise by the elders.Wulfaz is considered wise by the elders.

You do not understand the goal of Loki. He will not build a Germanic/European preservation site/community. The only goal of him that he can spread the Nordicist Anthropology among every kind of people. The SNPA what is here in this site there is on that site. Moreover Loki with own methods can spread to far more people the material of the SNPA than we here.

This is a Germanic community, that is an Anthro-site with a taste of Nordicism. This is the matter.

The Google may suppress our Forum as long time ago I have found via Google Picture this Forum (I had searched for Nordic women ). Side by side the first hit in the Google the Facebook site of the Skadi.

"Remember that, even when those who move you be kings or men of power, your soul is in your keeping alone. When you stand before God, you cannot say, "But I was told by others to do thus,"or that virtue "was not convenient at the time." This will not suffice."
/King Baldwin IV in the Kingdom of Heaven/
Wulfaz is offline Quote this post in a PM   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Wulfaz For This Useful Post: